The iPad invasion is here, ready or not. Used for an increasingly wide range of business applications, iPads can be found at every level, from executives to assistants, board members to sales teams. With workplace use skyrocketing, these devices – whether corporate-sanctioned or personally-owned – present security, compliance, and legal challenges that cannot be ignored. Is your organization prepared?
Join Ernst & Young's mobile data security expert, Matthias Bandemer, as he explores the security challenges presented by mobile devices in the workplace, with a focus on leveraging your existing SharePoint infrastructure to secure corporate data on the iPad.
Joining Matthias is Colligo's CEO, Barry Jinks, and Director of Product Management, Trevor Dyck, who will provide valuable insight on integrating iPads into your enterprise SharePoint environment.
Register now for the live webinar on February 22 at 8AM Pacific (11AM Eastern, 4PM GMT). In this webinar, you'll learn:
- Strategies and techniques for securing enterprise data on mobile devices
- Balancing the mobile user experience with IT and security requirements
- Replacing consumer-grade file sharing services such as Dropbox with SharePoint
- Increasing security and simplifying administration using tools such as MDMs and Colligo Administrator
- Securely accessing and storing SharePoint content on an iPad using Colligo Briefcase
Enterprises that embrace the iPad and other mobile devices report significant productivity gains. This webinar will give you the strategy, tools, and techniques to capitalize on this trend and securely integrate iPads into your SharePoint environment.
Even if you can't make the date, register now and we'll be sure to send you on-demand link following the live event. We look forward to seeing you at the webinar.
(Webcast sponsored by Colligo.)